Location : United States, Irvine
Job Field : MS Dynamics AX Developer
Posting Date : 11/16/2019 7:00:00 PM
End Date : 12/29/2019 7:00:00 PM
Job Type : Full Time
Job Schedule :
· Design and code additions and updates to current AX 2012 system per requirements captured from business units.
· Customize Dynamics AX using .NET C#, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics AX.
· Translate Business Requirements into well-architected technical solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
· Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
· Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and production support.
· Installation and configuration of AX environment would be considered as a Plus.
· Experience with GitHub SKILS:
· 5+ years of hands-on Dynamics AX (2012) Financials experience with an emphasis on customization and performance tuning.
· Strong experience developing code in custom environments (X++, C++, C#, Vb, XML, Web Services, SQL).
· MCP Level Certification for Microsoft Dynamics AX. · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience using Concur Invoice Processing a plus.
· Understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics AX functionality vs. custom coding.
· Ability and knowledge to follow and participate in Agile/Scrum software development processes.
· Experience with SSIS/SSRS.
· Experience with web service – SOAP API, REST API is must
· SQL Skills and a good understanding of the AX 2012 data structures and capable within SQL Server.
· Enterprise business application development and delivery experience · Microsoft certifications in development for Dynamics AX and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases preferred
· Understanding in integrating payment gateway with Dynamics AX preferred.
· Bachelor or MS Degree in computer Science