Location : Pakistan, Lahore
Job Field : MS Dynamics NAV
Posting Date : 23-Dec-2020
End Date : 21-Jan-2021
Job Type : Full Time
Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Managing deployments for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and third party add-on software, including performing code reviews (across multiple development projects and developers)
- Provide support for escalated customer service issues
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Managing and maintaining Dynamics NAV, development tools, service packs, hot fixes, and software licenses
- Managing, supporting, and maintaining third party add-on applications, including Jet Enterprise, Fast Path, Easy Security, DMS and IDYN Advanced Object Manager.
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining interfaces between Dynamics NAV 2016 and other business applications, including Dynamics NAV 2015, Hyperion, Blackline, Workday, SNOW, and Agile
- Senior-level troubleshooting and providing ongoing support for client and server issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Dynamics NAV development and infrastructure experience
- Expert technical knowledge in troubleshooting difficult problems
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Experience with XML and web services
- Functional knowledge of Financial Management, Supply Chain, Service Management, and Manufacturing
- Experience configuring, monitoring, and managing scheduled jobs in the NAV job queue
- Experience managing and configuring bar code scanners and warehouse applications
- Expert knowledge of developing Jet reports
- Expert knowledge with PowerShell script development
- Experience supporting document management and workflow software
- Experience with Azure SQL PaaS and SQL Server 2014
- Experience leveraging Active Directory for user and group management
- Experience with .Net development.
Other Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal business stakeholders
- Function well in an individual role and with a team
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of business processes
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must have high attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Preferred Experience
- Any applicable Microsoft SQL / Azure certify.
NAV Development / Web Services / Microsoft Dynamics NAV