Location : Pakistan, Lahore
Job Field : NetSuite Functional Consultant
Posting Date : 02-Mar-2021
End Date : 01-Apr-2021
Job Type : Full Time
The Functional Consultant is responsible for the implementation of Oracle NetSuite ERP. They will work within a project team and will be responsible for managing clients in mostly a post-sale environment. This position will assess client needs, design solutions, and implement them to the client's satisfaction. The FC must have a passion for helping clients.
- Identify and document business requirements and prepare the implementation Statement of Work (SOW).
- Configure areas such as: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and other financial modules.
- Prioritize customer success and project scope.
- Create functional and process design and prototyping – functional and technical.
- Test the scripted solutions.
- Design testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle.
- Deliver full life cycle implementations with the client.
- Data cleansing, conversion and importing
- Implement business solutions including business requirements gathering, product configuration and customizations
- Provide training to the client on how to use the system as part of the go-live handoff.
- Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
- 4+ years of implementation experience with NetSuite ERP.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite implementation.
- Strong Implementation experience.
- Strong Accounting/Finance background.
- Familiarity with NetSuite One-World implementation.
- Experienced with Saved Searches, Reports, and SuiteBuilder
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage and take initiative on projects
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in finance, accounts, or related discipline.
- NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification is preferred but not required.