Location : Pakistan, Lahore
Job Field : Technical Project Manager
Posting Date : 27-Jun-2022
End Date : 26-Jun-2022
Job Type : Full Time
Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Build close relationship & Liaison with US based Manager to drive team deliverables and team goals
- Develop manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks and devise contingency plans
- Communicate project status, key developments, updates, and problems to teams (both technical and non-technical) in other disciplines
- Communicate with team members to clarify project expectations in a timely and clear fashion; Delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately
- Use scrum software development processes.
- Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field (MS in project management)
- 5 years of management experience
- Experience in managing technical teams and delivering high-quality products
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code
- Experience with modern application architecture, agile and Microsoft development
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Mobile Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Advance Salary/Need Base Loan
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment