Location : Pakistan, Lahore
Job Field : Sales / Lead Generation Expert - IT
Posting Date : 15-May-2021
End Date : 14-Jun-2021
Job Type : Full Time
Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Evaluate the company’s competition and its competitors.
- Engage in research on how the company can improve in its offers.
- Develop new business models for the company.
- Prepare recommendations based on research already carried out.
- Analyze prevalent market conditions for company, clients and industry.
- Review and monitor strategies of the company as it regards sales and marketing.
- Follow up meetings with clients – whether active or prospective ones.
- Create opportunities for our services by networking.
- Negotiate contracts as necessary.
- Conduct research on market trends of company’s services.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business through multiple platforms.
- Maintain & update both prospects and Clients information in CRM.
- Report writing, presentations and briefings.
- Writing email content and designing it.
- Identify and nurture leads generation processes through networking and cold calls/emails.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology via cold-calling, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing.
- Conduct in-bound and out-bound campaign calling activities to business prospects.
- rafting sales and marketing literature and collateral including email campaigns, newsletters and other marketing material to promote a portfolio of products on different mediums including industrial events.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment