Location : Pakistan, Lahore
Job Field : MS Dynamics AX Developer
Posting Date : 31-Jan-2021
End Date : 27-Feb-2021
Job Type : Part Time
Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Design and code additions and updates to current AX 2012 system per requirements captured from business units.
- Customize Dynamics AX using .NET C#, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics AX.
- Translate Business Requirements into well-architected technical solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and production support.
- Installation and configuration of AX environment would be considered as a Plus.
- Experience with GitHub SKILS:
- 4+ years of hands-on Dynamics AX (2012) Financials experience with an emphasis on customization and performance tuning.
- Strong experience developing code in custom environments (X++, C++, C#, Vb, XML, Web Services, SQL).
- MCP Level Certification for Microsoft Dynamics AX. · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Concur Invoice Processing a plus.
- Understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics AX functionality vs. custom coding.
- Ability and knowledge to follow and participate in Agile/Scrum software development processes.
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS.
- Experience with web service – SOAP API, REST API is must
- SQL Skills and a good understanding of the AX 2012 data structures and capable within SQL Server.
- Enterprise business application development and delivery experience · Microsoft certifications in development for Dynamics AX and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases preferred
- Understanding in integrating payment gateway with Dynamics AX preferred.
- Bachelor or MS Degree in computer Science